Dings is excited to announce a new Eccentric Eddy Current Separator.
This new ECCENTRIC ROTOR design has features that address durability, ease of maintenance and separation efficiency.
This eccentric rotor by design allows ferrous material that has made its way onto the eddy current to be released from the belt sooner thus reducing damage to the belt and shell and extending the rotor life.
Highlighting the features described in the attached brochure:
- Adjustable rotor optimizes separation efficiency
- Easy belt replacement
- Easily removable access panels
- Access lugs for ease of handling
- Direct drive rotor & belt motors
- Belt motor moves w/ take-up for easier belt adjustment
- 3-way adjustable splitter optimizes separation